20 June 2012

~doll head and another challenge

i made some stuff, which i enjoy, but my stash is getting so puny, i can't make much of anything at the moment. so, another challenge? making something pretty with what i have, which is almost gone. hahahahaha. means i'll be shifting gears and sewing again soon!
but back to my original challenge of 10 days of real food. going good, but I can make some very fattening food if i want to, so ima gonna watch that part. tonight~chicken curry~ with peas from the garden and red quinoa salad. yum!
so, since i'm challenging myself, i'm also going to do the 505 30 days of buying local which means local beers, co-op shopping for all the food and walking since I won't be able to buy gas! lol
cheers!
frozen charlotte and a pipe stem. vintage faux pearl necklace. sterling.
bike chain links. silk. antique linen buttons.
leather pouch with a watchmakers vial. assorted pipestone, glass, faux pearls and then one-of-a-kind shell beads made by me!
bike chain links, lace, cut crystal beads. love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

how delightful that you came to visit. i love your kind comments of all shapes and sizes. thank you very much indeed! darlene