04 February 2013

always loven a challenge~

i decided to sign up for a bead soup swap at lorianderson-beadsoupblogparty.
always one just up for something new and exciting. imagine getting a bunch of beads and making something using the exact clasp and focal you are sent. other beads might come with, but gotta use the clasp and focal. no holds barred. add your own, add a friends, add kim. lol. cause she's awesome!
i'm excited! i've been paired with hannah of good river gallery and you can see her shop here. she is a seed beader with raw material that in my eyes speaks of the earth. so, onward and upward into a challenge.
here is my fav of hers
cheers y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on joining the beadsoup' I did it last year and loved it.
    I'm in the 2nd reveal this year. I hope you and your partner have lots of fun swapping beads.

    ReplyDelete

how delightful that you came to visit. i love your kind comments of all shapes and sizes. thank you very much indeed! darlene