16 March 2012

because it's fun!




it's the end of the quarter and i have a ton to grade and post in the grade book, yet I need to make extra mullah too. so I often am torn and need to just work my ass off (i think it's called burning the candle from both ends) but anyway, i managed to sneak in a little studio time last night and played with poker chips. forgot i even had them as they weren't in my studio but the office. well, duh darlene. wait, why would they be in the office? sheesh, imma mess sometimes but anyway, I found them when i was making a nice little package for a pair of earrings that had sold. in the end, made them into earrings as well. the acme ale photo is just too cool. havin' fun! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

how delightful that you came to visit. i love your kind comments of all shapes and sizes. thank you very much indeed! darlene