04 February 2012

pedal pushing fever. the key to sanity~

pedal pushing fever is setting in despite 5 inches of new snow yesterday. i dragged my old 1970's Schwinn pedal bike into the living room so i can spin at will. loud music a must. looking forward to getting out on the trails. my goal? twenty pounds down by April (adjusting my diet has worked well, now the exercise~going home to boston y'all!) and then the goal of 34 miles on single track for my anniversary in July (a re-creation of my wedding ride +17 extra miles). 2 goals seemingly worth it and doable.
bitch cakes is a true inspiration and battles some of my major battles. was inactive (not any more!), drinks beer. my beer is my belly and must be banished! well, not completely for pete's sake. just do the dark rich ones and the yummy home/micro brews in moderation.
my wedding day 6 years ago. i was 150, now 190. got some work to do! rode 17 miles to be wed, with my dress in my camelback, and then rode an historic train back to santa fe for a rolling reception. an amazing day fo' sure.







here's to a lovely day y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

how delightful that you came to visit. i love your kind comments of all shapes and sizes. thank you very much indeed! darlene