17 January 2020

~Color of the Year~

I had the time to participate in another blog hop!
I love making earrings and they work with my short attention span. hahahaha. Rarely can I make something that takes more than a few minutes as I'm a total "squirrel" person!  

I love to collect, and love to create so here we go again. 

I used the untraditional color suggestions as seen here:


I picked some yummies out of the bead boxes and away I went. 
These earring sport porcelain drops in grays from the lovely Petra of scorchedearthonetsy , blue and maroon glass beads, brass bead caps and copper ear wires. They can be found in my shop darlicioushouse. Enjoy the hop!










4 comments:

  1. I really do love this color of the year. I have been waiting for a blue like this for so many years! I love the classic color with the nontraditional styling. Those charms by Petra are awesome! Her stuff is always so unique. Thanks again for playing along with me for the We're All Ears challenge! Cheers to the new year! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of Petra. I am also really glad to see Classic Blue back in fashion. Your beads and colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting choice of colours and shapes. I would never considered classic blue with light gray before

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pairing of the drops with the rest of the components is just wonderful! Great job with the colors.

    ReplyDelete

how delightful that you came to visit. i love your kind comments of all shapes and sizes. thank you very much indeed! darlene