20 December 2019

Here we are! The "We're All Ears :: 5th Annual Use Your Leftovers Challenge!"

I haven't participated in a challenge for some time now. Two separate jobs in the education field, in conjunction with my amazing family, has kept me busy! But here goes...
My table. I work in an old bedroom that was my daughter's. Still a bed and some other stuff in there, but mostly mine. I keep my table nice and tidy, for the most part, as I also do school work in there.

I looked at what was there to offer, and starting compiling.

So I grabbed the bead board and started arranging components I thought would go well together. The bottle cap was one of many that I eventually I transformed!

First up sold right away. Coral beads, turquoise drops by HappyFishThings, and little faceted soldered jade bits from CrowCacheSupplies.

Next up was a lovely pair made from dangles by ScorchedEarthonEtsy and poly clay beads by ShipWreckDandySupplies

Here we have a lovely facial expression pair made from the clay beads of FoxPaws, drops of faceted stones and  a little metal bead cap.

Bottle caps! Random shells, pearl and glass beads capped with metal.

More bottle caps adorned with faceted stones beads and poly clay beads by ShipWreckDandySupplies.

This was definitely a fun way to crank out some earrings. I made them swiftly, and with lots of enthusiasm. I hope you enjoyed and don't forget, darlicioushouse is where I reside on etsy. Come visit! xoxo

And enjoy the blog hop from earrings every day.

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Very productive! That is what I love about earrings, that I can make a lot in a short time frame. Very clever use of materials. Love the asymmetrical o es and the bottle caps are so cool. And upcycled! Thanks for playing along with me! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The turquoise drops are gorgeous but the tiger charms are super cute. I agree with Erin, a great use of different materials to create interesting textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the earrings that remind me of Tiger from Winnie the Pooh. Very cute! I love how you repurposed bottle caps into earrings. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you created some real yummy bits for this challenge. I'm so glad you decided to participate so that these beauties came into being. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "facial expression" pair is my favorite - I love asymmetry! The altered bottle caps look awesome, I would've never guessed what they are! All your earrings are so unique!

    ReplyDelete

how delightful that you came to visit. i love your kind comments of all shapes and sizes. thank you very much indeed! darlene